Monday, December 19, 2011 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mark your calendars for the upcoming Team Green Ride day at Pala Raceway in Pala, Calif., on Monday, December 19, 2011. The event hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Bring your Kawasaki KX(TM) and ride for free on three different tracks. Come by vendor row to check out the latest products from Team Green sponsors and grab a free Monster Energy drink. Plus, the first 200 Kawasaki bikes that enter will receive a free liter of Maxima oil and a Pro Filter air filter.
- Riders of all skill levels welcome. Three fully-prepped tracks including the national track, vet track, and the mini-bike track. Open practice on the national and vet tracks from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Beginner dirt bike school will be available for riders 12 and older on the mini-bike track. Limited availability. First come, first serve basis. Contact [email protected] to reserve your spot.
- Kawasaki Team Green technicians will provide maintenance seminars.
- Take a podium shot with Ryan Villopoto’s championship 2012 KX(TM)450F, his trophies, and the Monster Energy girls.
- Kawasaki pro riders will make appearances to sign autographs.
- Kawasaki 2012 KX(TM)450F and KX(TM)250F demo rides available. Limited availability, riders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Test-drive the all-new 2012 Teryx4Â®. Limited availability, riders must be 18 years of age or older.
FREE admission with a KAWASAKI bike.
$20 donation to Road 2 Recovery for any other bike.
All Military with ID FREE with any bike.
Free admission for all spectators.
No Membership required.
For a free lunch RSVP [email protected] before December 15th.