World Motocross Grand Preview – Brazilian MX GP
It’s round 4 of the 2011 FIM World Motocross Series – this week in Brazil!
In the MX2 class, Kenny Roczen and his number 94 KTM have won two of the three GP’s so far. Ken leads the series point standings as well. Second to Ken, and winner of the Dutch MX GP, Jeffrey Herlings number 84, also on the powerful KTM Red Bull Teka Team. Third in points, Mr. Tommy Searle, number 100 riding for Kawaski’s CLS Pro Circuit team.
In MX1 Clement Desalle has won two of the three GPs, and lead the points on his Rockstar Suzuki. Second in points, from Germany, KTM’s Max Nagl. And third in points, the defending World Motocross Champion, Tony Cairoli, number 222 on KTM.
This race should be great, as the fans in Brazil are very passionate about motor sports. And you can watch it live on Supercross.com
More from Supercross.com:
- Results, points, and photos from FIM World Motocross Round 1 in Bulgaria
- Results, points, and photos from FIM World Motocross Round 2 in Netherlands
- Results, points, and photos from FIM World Motocross Round 3 in the USA
- Don’t forget – it’s the start of the AMA National MX Series! AMA National Motocross Results – Round 1 from Hangtown / Sacramento coming here
- Clement Desalle’s blog about season so far and Brazil
- Amanda’s Supercross Yearbook – feel free to post your own comments!
- Photo Feature from Glen Helen US GP of Motocross
- Follow Supercross.com Facebook
- Follow Supercross.com Twitter
- Get results to all the major series on Supercross.com iPhone app!
- FIM World Motocross Schedule
- AMA National MX Schedule