Troy Lee Designs Introduces The 2013 Grand Prix Air “Cyclops” Gear
Troy Lee Designs has coordinated a global launch for the release of our upcoming 2013 GP Air line. The new TLD Grand Prix Air “Cyclops” Gear is being launched globally the weekend of May 5th and 6th in Las Vegas, NV.
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda replacement rider Billy Laninovich will debut the new Cyclops gear at the AMA Supercross Finals on May 5th at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas. The race will also be broadcast live on Speed Channel. TLD Global Distributors will also debut the Cyclops Gear around the world May 5th and 6th.
All five colorways of the 2013 GP Air Gear can be pre-ordered now, and will be in stock and ready to ship Mid – May. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Contact your local dealer or call 800-239-6566 to pre-order your gear today!
Grand Prix Air Jersey – MSRP $46
- Small holed micro-mesh fiber fabric to keep you cool
- Soft stretch fabric for optimal comfort
- Ribbed poly-cotton v-neck collar and cuff
- 9-panel construction for an athletic fit
- Gel print on tail keeps jersey in place
Grand Prix Air Pants – MSRP $138
- Combination 600 Denier polyester mesh / 600 Denier polyester
- Adjustable side cinch Velcro belt for a custom fit
- 4-way ribbed Spandex knees and rear yoke for flexibility
- Extra-stretch Lycra lining panel to keep pants in place
- Leather inner knee provides high grip and heat protection
- Double and triple stitching in high stress areas for superior durability