Trey Canard races AMA Supercross and Motocross for Team Honda / Muscle Milk. Trey won the 2010 AMA 250 Lites MX Championship, and the 2008 AMA East Regional Supercross championship as well. And he’s been on the winning USA team for the prestigous Motocross of Nations.
As you might know, Trey was involved in a bad crash at the Los Angeles Supercross January 21st inside Dodger Stadium. And now, even after back surgery, here he is! Up, walking, talking, and smiling like usual!
Here in this video, shot at American Honda headquarters in Torrance, CA, Trey talks to Amanda about all that’s happened in the past 10 days.
More from Supercross.com:
- 2012 AMA Supercross Series Schedule
- 2012 AMA Supercross Series Results
- 2012 AMA Supercross Series TV Schedule
- Supercross.com Facebook (join as a fan!)
- Supercross.com Twitter (follow along!)
- Riders’ numbers in 2012 AMA Motocross and Supercross
- Supercross.com YouTube Channel
- Rider Profiles
- The New Supercross.com Trend Report
- Angry Bikes is here!