Top Ten Coolest Things About Supercross 2010 So Far…
We did it! YOU did it! The top ten coolest things in Supercross 2010.
Thanks to everyone that participated! I appreciate all the messages, phone calls, text, posts in the message boards, and more. It was really hard to narrow it down to ten. But here we go … the top ten coolest things in Supercross 2010 – in no particular order … by you!
- Ryan Dungey leading the 450 Supercross class and riding with confidence, and Jake Weimer doing the same in 250 West, and Christophe Pourcel winning the first two 250 East events.
- The James Stewart & Chad Reed incidents in Phoenix Some of it happened on the track … some supposedly happened in the pits. Who knows what really happened … but it made for a lot of pub!
- The track workers doing a great and consistent job (Cigaro)
- Almost 62,000 people showing up for the Indy Supercross in the freezing cold and snow.
- Grant Langston’s amazing comeback after being out of supercross and racing for over 2 years. (Jaybo)
- Even though the economy is what it is, people are still showing up at the races. (rutbuster1)
- Younger guys like Ryan Dungey, Ryan Villopoto, and Josh Hill stepping it up.
- My wife and I going to St. Louis WITH NO KIDS! (Hondadaddy)
- Monster Energy girls (trienz)
- Trey Canard doing well in his first few 450 Supercross events
p.s. I should have a new blog coming from the Daytona Supercross in the next day or two