Supercross.com joins with Stronghold Motorsports, Loctite, and Toyo to sponsor Lucas Off Road Truck Racing series team
Supercross.com is pleased to announce a new sponsor partnership with Stronghold Motorsports, Loctite, and Toyo Tires for the 2012 Lucas Oil Off Road Truck racing series.
Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg
The new Supercross.com / Loctite / Toyo Tires Stronghold Motorsports off road racing team will be anchored by multi-time X-Games medalist and action sports icon, Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg (above), making his debut in the “Pro2” class. “Twitch” is one of the most charismatic riders in freestyle motocross (FMX), and made an immediate impact in Lucas Oil short course off road racing, winning the Super Lite truck class title, and also “Rookie of the Year” in 2010.
Also on the Supercross.com / Loctite / Toyo team, Supercross.com Managing Partner Matt Cook. Cook, number 55, enters his second season campaigning a Pro Lite truck.
Additionally, Garrett Poelman will be competing in Super Lite, and Brandon Bailey returns in the Stronghold Pro Buggy to round out the 2012 team.
Each driver under the Supercross.com / Loctite Team will race on Toyo Open Country M/T or Open Country A/T tires.
Matt Cook will be racing the number 55
Matt Cook says “Stronghold Motorsports has an impressive record of success and professionalism on and off the track. We view short course off road racing and the outstanding level of exposure it offers as a tremendous asset to building the Supercross.com global media brand. We are proud to be aligned as both teammates and sponsors of the Stronghold Motorsports organization.”
Stronghold Motorsports was the 2011 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Super Team of the Year. Managing Partner, Scott Bailey expressed his enthusiasm for the team’s most recent developments. “This groundbreaking partnership with Supercross.com represents a unique opportunity for us to develop a lasting relationship with a tremendous media outlet, whose extensive resources will increase the universal awareness of our athletes and our sport. The additions of Supercross.com as well as Loctite to our program align Stronghold Motorsports with extraordinary partners as we carry our record of success into the 2012 season.”
The addition of Stronghold Motorsports to its impressive roster of global action sports and motor sports sponsorships represents Loctite’s first foray into the realm of short course off road truck racing. (Loctite is the Henkel Corporation’s global sealant and adhesive brand.) Brand Manager is quoted as saying “Henkel is very excited to sponsor Stronghold Motorsports for the upcoming 2012 season. Our Loctite brand of adhesives and sealants are used throughout their race trucks, ensuring that Jeremy and the entire Stronghold roster of drivers achieve maximum performance from their vehicles. This sponsorship is a natural fit to demonstrate the high performance and reliability of the Loctite brand.”
The 2012 Stronghold Motorsports Supercross.com / Loctite / Toyo Tires Team
- Jeremy “Twitch” Stenberg
- Matt Cook
- Brandon Bailey
- Garrett Poelman
The 2012 Season schedule for Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series (LOORRS)
- March 31 – Firebird Raceway, Chandler, AZ
- April 1 – Firebird Raceway, Chandler, AZ
- April 21 – Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park, Lake Elsinore, CA
- April 22 – Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park, Lake Elsinore, CA
- May 19 – Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ
- May 20 – Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ
- June 23 – Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, UT
- June 24 – Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, UT
- August 4 – Glen Helen Raceway, San Bernardino, CA
- August 5 – Glen Helen Raceway, San Bernardino, CA
- August 25 – Wild West Motorsports Park, Sparks, NV
- August 26 – Wild West Motorsports Park, Sparks, NV
- September 22 – Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, NV
- September 23 – Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, NV
- October 27 – Firebird Raceway, Chandler, AZ
- THE 2012 LUCAS OIL OFF ROAD CHALLENGE CUP – October 28 – Firebird Raceway, Chandler, AZ
Races will be televised on both SPEED and NBC Sports.
TV listings http://www.lucasoiloffroad.com/cal.htm