Nuclear Cowboyz Ignite Freestyle Motocross in 2011 with Freestyle Chaos
The Most Explosive ‘Show Down Ever Seen in Freestyle Motocross’
Tickets now on sale for Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos, the only high octane-fueled theatrical freestyle motocross touring production in the United States!
Feld Motor Sports announced today that tickets are now available for the 2011 Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos 12-city US National Tour. Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos is the legend of two powerful freestyle motocross tribes, the Soldiers of Havoc and the Metal Mulisha, whose survival in their post-apocalyptic world is told through gravity defying and fearless freestyle motocross aerial feats. The Nuclear Cowboyz mayhem and chaos is literally set in extreme non-stop motion when the tribes are challenged by a dark underworld that begins the ultimate battle for world supremacy.
The Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos tour has the greatest cast of freestyle motocross riders ever assembled, including Jeremy ‘Twitch’ Stenberg, Adam Jones, Ronnie Faisst, Mike Mason, Taka Higashino, Beau Bamburg, Derek Garland, Nixey Danielson, Jim McNeil, Brody Wilson, Jimmy Fitzpatrick and Dustin Miller. In addition to these world renowned freestyle motocross riders, trials riders Geoff Aaron and Keith Whineland, along with quad riders Derek Guetter and Colton Moore, take their apocalyptic power to the massive ramps, conveying the action-packed narrative through choreographed, synchronized awe-inspiring tricks and the Nuclear Cowgirlz dancers.
Creators of the powerful world of Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos include:
- Barry Lather (Director and Choreographer) returns to Feld Entertainment for his second season to direct Nuclear Cowboyz. Lather recently worked with R&B/Hip Hop artist Usher, on US and UK promo performances and tours and Rihanna’s Girl Gone Bad Tour;
- Micky Dymond (Rider Choreographer and Stunt Coordinator) A two-time AMA Motocross Lites class National Champion, Dymond brings his racing skills to choreograph the second theatrical tour of the world’s greatest freestyle motocross riders;
- Todd Jendro (Sr. Operations Director) brings more than 25 years of two-wheel expertise and directs all of Feld Motor Sports two wheel properties, including Monster Energy Supercross, AMA Arenacross, and Freestyle Motocross;
- Brian Wallenbeck (Director Freestyle Motocross) brings six years of proficient industry operations knowledge and directs the freestyle motocross property for Feld Motor Sports;
- Jesse Blevins (Lighting Designer) has overseen spectacular lighting scenery for a variety of performers and performances including his latest for this year’s No Doubt Tour with lead singer, Gwen Stefani;
- Rick Papineau (Scenic Designer) Vice President of Scenic Elements for Feld Entertainment who creates props, scenic elements and special effects for all the company’s touring shows;
- Dawna Oak (Costume Designer) brings veteran experience in managing the exotic and breathtaking costumes for the thousands of performers from Feld Entertainment’s numerous productions.
The non-stop, aerial amazement of this new theatrical experience in freestyle motocross entertainment will travel to 12 North American cities in 2011.
Check out the link to check out the post-apocalyptic world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t88aSzw2zOw
2011 Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos Tour Schedule
January 14-15 – Baltimore, Md. 1st Mariner Arena
January 22 – Dallas, Tx. American Airlines Center
January 29 – Pittsburgh, Pa. Consol Energy Center
February 5 – Atlanta, Ga. Phillips Arena
February 12 – Columbus, Oh. Nationwide Arena
February 19 – Houston, Tx. Toyota Center
February 26- Tampa, Fla. St. Pete Times Forum
March 5 – Kansas City, Mo. Sprint Center
March 18-19 – San Diego, Calif. San Diego Sports Arena
March 25-26 – Ontario, Calif. Citizens Bank Arena
April 1-2 – Tacoma, Wa. Tacoma Dome
April 9 – Glendale, Az. Jobing.com Arena