Mike Brown Signs on for London and Liverpool British Supercross Championship Rounds
Multiple time British Supercross Champion Mike Brown has signed on to compete at the remaining two rounds of the Future West ACU British Supercross Championship at The O2 Arena in London on February 5th and Echo Arena Liverpool on February 19th.
Brownie is no stranger to the UK and has requested a last minute entry to the series. Brown is a multiple time champ of British Supercross and a former British Motocross star riding for numerous British based teams over his career including Cat Honda, CAS Honda and KTM. Brownie last raced at the NEC round of the British Supercross Championship in 2009 and is excited about returning to the Championship.
The line-up for the final two rounds is the best ever for British Supercross with the majority of top British riders signed on. Leading the field is American based Brit Steven Clarke who won two of three finals at The O2 in 2010. Also confirmed is defending British Open champion Gordon Crockard, Belfast SX2 winner Adam Chatfield, SX1 runner up Tom Church, Multi-time British Motocross Champ Stephen Sword, GP star Shaun Simpson, Belfast British Open winner Martin Barr and many many more.
An incredible line-up of star riders, youth and amateur racing, half time entertainment and Monster Energy Girls add up to an evening of adrenalin filled action!
For tickets to The O2 Arena, London call Ticketmaster on 0844 856 0202 .
For Liverpool tickets on February 19th call Liverpool Echo Arena box office on 0844 8000 400.
For more details on the British Supercross Championship visit www.fwsx.com
CONFIRMED STAR RIDERSÃ‚Â Ã‚Â
- 77 STEVEN CLARKE – ENG – Hooper Maxxis SuzukiÃ‚Â – Regular AMA competitor and British Open winner in London 2010
- 1 GORDON CROCKARD – N.IRE – TAS Relentless Suzuki – Defending British Open Supercross Champion
- 24 SHAUN SIMPSON – SCO – LS Honda – British Grand Prix star
- 3 MIKE BROWN – USA – KTM – Multi time British Supercross Champion
- 50 MARTIN BARR IRE – Proppa.com KTM – Irish Nations team rider and RBPN MX2 Champion 2010, Belfast British Championship winner
- 2 STEPHEN SWORD – SCO – Buildbase CCM – Multi-time British Motocross Champions
- 69 ADAM CHATFIELD – ENG – LPE Maxxis Henderson Kawasaki – USA Pro AMA Supercross and Outdoor competitor, Belfast SX 2 winner
- 4 TOM CHURCH – ENG – Buildbase CCM – 2nd SX1 Belfast, 4th British Open Belfast
- 272 NEVILLE BRADSHAW – RSA – MVRD Honda – British Supercross Championship veteran and 1st 2009 MX2 RBPN
- 331 ASHLEY GREEDY – WAL – LPE Kawasaki – Head to Head British Supercross Champion, German Supercross Champion
- 155 JACK BRUNNEL – ENG – No Fear Golden Tyre Rabbitt Racing Kawasaki – Prince of Munich Supercross 2009
- 31 ALEX SNOW – ENG – Lanes Kawasaki – British Motocross Championship regular
- 307 DANNY TOLLETT- ENG – KTM – 3rd in the 2009/2010 British Open Supercross ChampionshipÃ‚Â Ã‚Â