The parade route will go from the site of the original supercross (Los Angeles Coliseum) to the site of the annual supercross season finale (Las Vegas). This will give real fans a-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to share a thrilling day with the most famous riders in the world, in a totally casual environment.
Floats in the parade will be judged by you, the fans! Awards will go to the riders and their parade floats based on your voting. Award categories include:
- Most Original
- Most Aerodynamic
- Best Use of The Color Pink
- Biggest Eye-Sore
This event will also be broadcast live on the Internet, and on TV networks in over 70 countries worldwide. You will be able to vote both online & via cell phone.
Click here to view the parade route map: Driving Directions from Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA to Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, NV
- The Inaugural Supercross Parade starts at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA 90037. The parade ends at Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas NV 89122.
- The parade route is 277 miles in length.
- Parade starts at 3am Pacific Time.
- Sections of the parade will be run on highways, where speeds can exceed 95mph. We do not recommend viewing in these areas, as the riders will be very hard to see. This is being billed as the fastest parade ever!
Come out and see all your favorite supercross stars!