FIM Women’s World Motocross 2011 – Round 2 – Greece
Round 2 of the FIM Women’s World Motocross Championships in Greece. Women’s World MX Champion and series points leader Steffi Laier, from Germany, racing for the Red Bull Teka KTM factory team, has won the Grand Prix.
Steffi Laier has won the WMX GP of Greece. She won the first race, and the second race was not run due to bad weather and track conditions.
Winner Laier said: When I arrived on Friday I just thought that the track looked nice but too easy and I was actually hoping for some rain but this was a bit too much. I liked the race even like this; it was just difficult to keep my feet on the foot-pegs because the mud is so sticky but I survived and won, so I’m happy about that.
|FIM Women’s World Results|
|7.||B v d Wekken||HON|
|10.||Mar. de Mol||TM|
|FIM Women’s points
|B v d Wekken||43|
|Mar. de Mol||41|
- Trey Canard injured – send him a Get Well Message!
- Supercross.com’s iPhone Race Results App for 2011
- New: 2011 World MX1 and MX2 GP Motocross – VOD (Video on Demand)!
- Racer Profiles
- Supercross.com’s Community – build your own profile, post in the message boards, and more
- Supercross.com’s YouTube Video Channel
- Follow Supercross.com on Facebook
- Follow Supercross on Twitter
- Photo Feature: St. Louis Supercross
- World MX GP – Round 1 Bulgaria
- KTM’s Ken Roczen talks about clutch control