Dianna Dahlgren to returns as “Miss Supercross” for the 2013 Monster Energy Supercross Season
Feld Motor Sports has announced that Dianna Dahlgren will return as Miss Supercross during the 2013 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, season that begins January 5 at Anaheim’s Angel Stadium.
The 2013 Monster Energy Supercross Championship will mark Dahlgren’s third season in the Miss Supercross role. A fan favorite, Dahlgren will serve as the sport’s spokes model and pit reporter and she will interact with the fans during the entire 2013 Monster Energy Supercross season. (Read more below)
“It means the world to me to have the opportunity to once again serve as Miss Supercross, and I want to thank Feld Motor Sports for bringing me back for the third year,” said Dahlgren. “The last two Monster Energy Supercross seasons have been amazing, and heading into 2013, it appears that we may see the sport’s deepest field of completion ever.”
In addition to her responsibilities as Miss Supercross, she has enjoyed success on the IFBB circuit as a Pro Bikini Competitor. As a multi-time competition winner, she finished third in the Olympia, which is the sport’s most prestigious event, featuring an international line up of competitors.
To celebrate Dahlgren’s Miss Supercross return, she will be joining two-time defending Monster Energy Supercross Champion Ryan Villopoto to throw out the first pitch at Angel Stadium, home of the opening race of the 2013 Monster Energy Supercross season, before the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim take on the Texas Rangers on Sunday, July 22 at 5:00 p.m. PT.
Watch the video of Dianna now!
2013 Monster Energy Supercross Schedule
- January 5 Angel Stadium Anaheim, Calif.
- January 12 Chase Field Phoenix
- January 19 Dodger Stadium Los Angeles
- January 26 O.Co Coliseum Oakland, Calif.
- February 2 Angel Stadium Anaheim, Calif.
- February 9 Qualcomm Stadium San Diego
- February 16 Cowboys Stadium Arlington, Texas
- February 23 Georgia Dome Atlanta
- March 2 Edward Jones Dome St. Louis
- *March 9 Daytona Int’l Speedway Daytona Beach, Fla. (not a Feld Motorsports produced event)
- March 16 Lucas Oil Stadium Indianapolis
- March 23 Rogers Centre Toronto
- April 6 Reliant Stadium Houston
- April 13 Metrodome Minneapolis
- April 20 CenturyLink Field Seattle
- April 27 Rice-Eccles Stadium Salt Lake City
- May 4 Sam Boyd Stadium Las Vegas