Broc Glover’s 2013 Breathe Easy Ride-In Against Cystic Fibrosis
If you know motocross, then you know the name Broc Glover. Six time AMA National MX Champion. Member of the winning USA Trophee and Motocross des Nations teams, winner of many AMA Supercross Main Events. And more.
Below is the info on Broc’s 2013 “Breathe Easy Ride-In Against Cystic Fibrosis”. It’s a good cause put on by a good guy. It’s Saturday, September 14, and in a great setting. Be there!
- Who: Broc Glover, his family and friends
- What: Motorcycle ride-in to Del Mar Fairgrounds and all-day celebration in conjunction with the weekend long Celebration of the Motorcycle *
- When: Saturday, September 14, 2013 / vendors @ 10am
- Where: Del Mar Fairgrounds, 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Del Mar, CA 92014
- Why: Join six-time AMA Motocross Champion Broc Glover as he once again hosts a benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The 2013 Celebration of the Motorcycle will be the setting for this year’s Breathe Easy Ride-In, which is now officially open for sign up. Glover’s connection to the CF Foundation and CF research efforts runs deep, as his 11-year-old son Dayne is afflicted with the disease.
Price: $50 Breathe Easy Ride-In participants – includes admission, free parking, event t-shirt, posters and more.
$500 Breathe Easy Ride-In VIP party – limited participation, special guest opportunity.
- 8:00am Gates open / coffee carts with breakfast items available
- 10am till close Vendor area open to public
- Motorcycle displays
- Riders begin arriving at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Raffles and silent-auction
- 11:30am Breathe Easy Celebrity Champions arrive
- 12:00pm Lunch break
- 12:30pm Red Bull Trials Performance featuring Geoff Aaron
- 1:00-3:00pm Breathe Easy Champions autograph session
- 3:30pm Red Bull Trials Performance featuring Geoff Aaron
- 3:00-4:00pm Speeches, announcements, CFF presentations
- 4:00-8:00pm VIP Cocktail Party opens
- 4:00-5:30pm WAY COOL JR (band #1)
- 6:00-7:30pm Country Rockin’ Rebels (band #2)
The Ride-In: With Del Mar as the destination, celebrity Ride Captains will guide groups of Breathe Easy Ride-In participants to a fun day-long motorcycle extravaganza near the Pacific Ocean on the grounds of the historic Del Mar Racetrack.
Ride-In Mission Motorsports, Irvine, CA / Ride-In Captain: Ricky Johnson
Locations: Toyota of Escondido / Ride-In Captain: Eddie Lawson
Cycle Visions-Eagle Rider San Diego / Ride-In Captain: Broc Glover
MotoWorld of El Cajon / Ride-In Captain: Scott Burnworth
* About Celebration of the Motorcycle – The setting of this year’s Breathe Easy Ride-In is the weekend long “Celebration of the Motorcycle” which takes place from Friday through Sunday, Sept 13-15, at the historic Del Mar Fairgrounds. This annual event features the Mid-America Auction and Concours d’Elegance. For more information visit www.celebrationofthemotorcycle.com