Monster Energy supports motocross and supercross on a global level. We take a look at a ‘week’ in what Monster Energy motocross riders were doing in different parts of the world. In this case, we look at the MX GP’s from Latvia and Russia, and the AMA Motocross races from MIllville and Washougal. (OK, so really we are spanning a time period over eight days, and two big race weekends.)
- To see results and more from the Lucas OIl AMA Pro Motocross Championships, you can visit this link
- To see results and more from the FIM World MX Grand Prix Series, here is the link
Below you’ll see the “Monster photos” & video high lights of the Russian round of the World Motocross Championships. Riders that you’ll see here include Christophe Pourcel 377, Arnaud Tonus 7, Gautier Paulin 21, Blake Baggett 12, Sebastien Pourcel 11, Jake Weimer 21, Broc Tickle 25, Tommy Searle 100, Joel Roelants 34, Tyla Rattray 28, Zach Osborne 338, and Shaun Simpson 24.
Thanks to Monster Energy, Adam, Jeffe, Milagro, Nick, and others.
- Supercross.com Facebook
- Supercross.com Twitter
- 2013 AMA Supercross Series Schedule
- 2012 AMA Supercross Series results
- Supercross.com Message Boards
- Rider Profiles
The eleventh round of sixteen in the FIM Motocross World Championship visited Russia for the first time in ten years. The new Semigorje track was sandy, rough and full of tests for the racers of the MX1 and MX2 classes.