Are you going to be anywhere near Germany in late September? Good!
Why, two reasons – first is it’s the biggest motocross race in the world! The 2013 Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations!
And second, Supercross.com, in conjunction with Motocross of Nations promoter Youthstream, is giving away three pair of tickets to the upcoming MXoN in Germany! (And no, we are not paying for your airfare! ; )
What do you need to do to possibly win one of the three pairs Motocross of Nations tickets to attend the event in person?
1. Go to Supercross.com’s Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/SUPERCROSScom
2. Post why you want to win. Be funny! Be creative!
3. We’ll choose ten “winners” based on either who is the most creative, or totally random.
You know what it is – the biggest & most important motocross of the year!
- 2007 Motocross of Nations in Budds Creek USA
- 2008 Motocross of Nations in England
- 2009 Motocross of Nations in Italy
- 2010 Motocross of Nations in the USA
- 2011 Motocross of Nations in France
- Additional photo feature 2011 Motocross of Nations in France
- 2012 Motocross of Nations in Belgium
- Photos of the 2013 USA Team – Ryan Dungey, Eli Tomac, Justin Barcia – managed by Roger De Coster
- Entry list of the 2013 Motocross of Nations in Germany
- In case you can’t attend the event in person – Supercross.com is also giving away 10 video packages to watch the event for free online thru MX-Life.tv.
Ryan Dungey – Team USA – at last year’s “Nations” in Lommel, Belgium