- Ticket sales for the 2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States will open March 1st at 9:00 AM PST.
- Tickets will be sold as a single-day pass for Sunday’s main event, or a four-day pass that includes the World Amateur Championships.
- Pre-Sales ticket prices: 4-Day $70 Ticket / $50 for Sunday only.
- Paddock passes will be included in the price of General Admission for pre-sales only ($50 value Sat/Sun or $30 value Sunday only)
- A limited number of VIP ticket packages are also available with added benefits like exclusive access to the mechanics area, Catered Lunch and much more…
- Overnight camping reservations will also be available beginning March 1st.
Glen Helen Raceway, America’s playground in Southern California, has announced that pre-sale tickets for the 2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States on May 14th-15th will be available for purchase online beginning Tuesday, March 1st at 9:00 A.M. Pacific time. Both single-day and four-day passes will be available, with Paddock passes included in the price of every pre-sold general admission ticket. Pre-Sale Sunday only tickets with Paddock pass will also be available at participating Yamaha dealers in April.
Pre-Sale Adult single-day Sunday only passes will be available for $50, with children 6-12 admitted for $25. Pre-Sale Four-day adult admission will be available for $70, with kids 6-12 getting in for just $35. All pre-sold tickets will include a free Paddock pass. At venue ticket sales will have Paddock passes sold separately – $50 for Saturday and Sunday pit passes or $30 for Sunday only Paddock pass.
Two VIP ticket packages are also being offered to fans looking for the ultimate Grand Prix experience. The Holeshot Club VIP package includes a four-day adult pass, event program, a catered lunch, Paddock Pass, access to the VIP parking area and the second floor of the mechanics area, a guided tour of the pro teams by 4 time AMA champion Gary Jones, grandstand seating, a 2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States t-shirt, and a Troy Lee designed event poster. The alternate Super Fan VIP package includes the Holeshot Club benefits, plus a ticket to the Las Vegas Supercross on May 7th, and priority room rates at South Point Resort and Casino in Las Vegas and the Hilton Inn of San Bernardino. Holeshot Club packages will be available for $400, while Super Fan packages will be offered for $600.
Overnight camping reservations for the Grand Prix weekend will also be made available beginning March 1st. Camping areas are 12’x10′ and offer visitors complete immersion in the Grand Prix experience. A limited number of VIP camping areas and RV pads will also be on auction. Reservations will be on a first come, first served basis, so reserve early!
The 2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States offers race fans the rare opportunity to watch as the best riders of both the AMA and FIM motocross circuits come together to battle on Glen Helen Raceway’s world-class USGP track. With its daunting hills, huge jumps and technical layout, Glen Helen’s USGP course is one of the most challenging tracks in the country, and is guaranteed to test the skills and nerves of all who race it.
2011 Monster Energy Grand Prix of the United States presale tickets and camping available atÃ‚Â www.glenhelen.com