2005 – 2006 Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows Schedule announced
Celebrating 25 Years of Providing Motorcycle Enthusiasts With The Latest Products, Trends and Information
Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows presented by Toyota Trucks
will kick-off a 13-city nationwide series in November 2005. From New
York to California, this nationwide tour will offer attendees across
the country an up close look at hundreds of 2006-model street bikes,
dirt bikes, cruisers, ATVs, new concept bikes, vintage bikes and more.
This motorcycle extravaganza will give enthusiasts of all ages the
opportunity to try out the latest gear and accessories from more than
17 manufacturers all under one roof.
The 2005-2006 Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows Present by Toyota Trucks Schedule:
- November 4-6, 2005 – Fort Worth Convention Center – Fort Worth TX*
- November 11-13 – Reliant Center – Houston TX
- November 18-20 – Colorado Convention Center – Denver CO *
- December 2-4 – Qwest Field & Events Center – Seattle WA
- December 9-11 – Long Beach Convention Center – Long Beach CA *
- December 16-18 – San Jose McEnery Convention Center – San Jose CA
- January 6-8, 2006 – Rock Financial Showplace – Novi MI
- January 13-15 – Washington Convention Center – Washington D.C.
- January 20-22 – Jacob K. Javits Center – New York NY
- January 27-29 – IX Center – Cleveland OH
- February 3-5 – Minneapolis Convention Center – Minneapolis MN*
- February 10-12 – Donald E. Stevens Convention Center – Chicago IL
- March 17-19 – Cobb Galleria Centre – Atlanta GA
* Held in conjunction with BooKoo Arenacross Championship Series Presented by K&N Filters.
“Our 25th anniversary is possible because of the strong support we
receive from the major motorcycle manufacturers, aftermarket companies,
dealers and local motorcycle companies,” said Show Director Jeff
D’Entremont. “For 25 years, the American Motorcycle Association has
endorsed our efforts and we continue to celebrate our long time
relationships with the association and all industry leaders. Each year,
hundreds of thousands of people attend the shows knowing it’s their
first and best opportunity of the season to see and experience all of
the latest models, gear and accessories together in one location.”
This year, four of the Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows
presented by Toyota Trucks will be held in conjunction with the
first-ever BooKoo Arenacross Championship Series Presented by K&N
Filters. Professional and amateur Arenacross action will take place
throughout each weekend in the Fort Worth, Denver, Long Beach and
For the 12th year, Cycle World, the nation’s most popular motorcycle
magazine, is title sponsor for all shows. Leading manufacturer Toyota
Trucks will be returning for the seventh year as presenting sponsor and
Progressive Motorcycle Insurance is back as official product sponsor.
The Cycle World International Motorcycle ShowsÂ® presented by Toyota
Trucks are produced by Powertrain. Fueled by Advanstar. For more
information call (800) 331-5706.