14th annual Road 2 Recovery Monster Energy Golf Classic coming to Las Vegas
The Road 2 Recovery is proud to announce the 14th Annual Monster Energy Golf Classic. For the sixth year in a row, Monster Energy has stepped up as the title sponsor of this legendry golf classic. The tournament is moving to an all new location and will now be hosted by Royal Links, right before the Monster Energy Supercross Finale at Sam Boyd Stadium. Start your weekend early by joining us on May 3rd to play against your favorite supercross racers and industry elite!
Tournament Package Rates:
- Foursome: $3,500 (includes a 30″ x 36″ tee sign with company logo along with 18 holes of golf, food, beverage, and prize package for four)
- Single player: $1,000 (includes 18 holes of golf, food, beverage, and a prize package)
- 11:00am – 12:30pm Lunch and Registration/Check-In
- 12:45pm Shotgun Start (scramble format)
- 4:45pm – 5:00pm Play concludes with awards to follow (hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be served)
Join the following companies and sign up to be a sponsor at this year’s event; Monster Energy, Rockwell Time, Feld Motor Sports, Kicker, Deft Family, Alpinestars, Ogio, DC Shoes, Yamaha, Lucky Scooters, and Giant Bicycle.
- Presented By $15,000
- Lunch $3,000
- Awards Banquet $5,000
- Hole Contests-(Putting, Long Drive, Closest to the Pin, Hole in One, Chip Shot) $1,500 each
On-line Registration/Sponsorship is now open at https://r2r.webconnex.com/2013GolfTournament
For more information contact Anita Button at 602-578-5339 or [email protected] Registration deadline is Friday, April 26th, 2013.
With the incredible support from Monster and our other sponsors, the Road 2 Recovery Foundation will be able to increase funding to the Injured Rider’s Insurance Endowment. Don’t miss out on a great day of golf while supporting Injured Riders.
About Road 2 Recovery: The Road 2 Recovery Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that was founded by Bob Moore, Bob Walker, and Jimmy Button in the fall of 2000, and is dedicated to helping AMA licensed professional motocross / supercross riders with financial assistance if they sustain career-ending injuries as well as providing motivational, emotional, and spiritual support to these individuals and their families. For more information on Road 2 Recovery and upcoming events visit www.road2recovery.com or contact Anita Button at (602) 578-5339.